I’ve wanted to bake a cheesecake since the moment I started regularly baking—mostly because when done right, it’s one of the dessert cakes that can be really, well, desserty. Given that, a lemon cheesecake just seems like the natural choice since I had some ingredients left from making the lemon syrup cake.
Adapted from Gemma Purcell
10 – 12 servings | Prep Time: 40 minutes | Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Butter for greasing
- 250 grams Arnott’s Choc Ripple biscuits
- 75 grams melted butter
- 500 grams ricotta, at room temperature
- 250 grams Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 120 grams caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- Zest from 2 lemons
- 60 ml lemon juice
- Generously grease the base and sides of a springform pan.
- In a food processor, process Choc Ripple biscuits and melted butter until crumbly.
- Press the biscuits to the base of the springform…
View original post 404 more words